How to Create an Exceptional Customer Experience
How It Was Is Not How It Is
Are you creating a world-class customer experience? Please read that carefully. Then read it again. When all extraneous issues are stripped away, the customer experience is the single most critical factor in determining your success. In a very real sense, nothing else matters. How that experience is defined is the key to success.
People sometimes hesitate to speak of creating the customer experience because it can sound cliché or simple. The fact is it is simple – but not easy. Up until around 1995, the provider of goods and services drove the transaction. That is not the way it is anymore, and we are not going back. To believe that customers are going to transact business the way they always have is to ignore the majority of the research and to ignore your own experience as a consumer. Today the customer, and only the customer, defines what that experience is and how much it is worth.
Participants will learn:
- How to create a unique differentiator for yourself in the marketplace
- Why customer service does not differentiate you
- The motivator of all consumers
- Key strategies for re-inventing your customer experience model
- How to deliver a wildly successful experience for each and every one of your customers from start to finish