- Mike discusses the concept of work and how it might evolve in the next 50 years.
- He mentions that many people today seem to be disinterested in work and even afraid of it.
- Mike predicts that work will become more technology-driven, with increased automation and remote work.
- He highlights a recent incident where employees rebelled against a CEO’s decision to bring them back to the office.
- Mike believes that people are moving towards a more well-rounded approach to life, not just focusing on work.
- He emphasizes the importance of understanding that work means work and hopes this mindset will evolve in future generations.
- Work will become more technology-driven, with increased automation and remote work.
- People are seeking a more well-rounded approach to life, not just focusing on work.
- The concept of work needs to be understood and valued.
- “So many people in the world are not interested in work. They’re almost afraid of it.”
- “I think it’ll be more automated, more remote, and more well-rounded.”
- “Work means work. They call it work for a reason.”